How to deliver Taco Beach Grill via GO-FOOD
- Next rainy night or lazy afternoon, give Go-Jek a go.
- Download and install the Go-Jek App. (Click here for Android or here for IOS)
- Create a profile.
- Within Go-Food search menus and find what you feel like to eat.
- Make your Order, Fill in all your delivery details. Pretty accurate but if in doubt you can add additional notes to your address. I would recommend not providing your room number, and just letting reception know to call you when your food arrives. (You can check how far away it is too with the app).
- After you place your order, the closest driver will accept your job. They will call you to confirm the order within a few minutes. If you do not have an local sim card, speak to your hotel and see if you can use the hotels phone number if your are concerned about international calls.
- The order tracking is really great. Accurate every time for us, which is so good. This is such a perk when compared to getting restaurants to deliver and saying a blanket 45mins which could mean 20 mins or over an hour. This way you can stalk your delivery.
- Payment. You can load up your account or pay cash to the delivery person. The driver will have a receipt of order from the restaurant, plus the Go-Jek delivery fee which is pretty much what any place will charge for delivery anyway. This is also indicated on the app before submitting your oder.
- Eat and Enjoy!